Monday, January 4, 2016

New Fart Bomb Created

New Fart Bomb

Written by Crayak

Upon joining this clan I have noticed some of my clanmates not realizing the potential of their gifts. Some of their gifts are expertly hidden and there is some hardship in discovering them. The one that I need to talk about today is Miasma's farts.

Her farts are often regarded as the scourge of the clan, according to many. Metis, now the only Tundra, has extreme difficulty due to her excellent sense of smell. Others like to avoid Miasma due to the random fumes she will often release.

The only time Miasma's farts are considered okay is on the battlefield. Of course there are times when it isn't okay for her to 'cut the cheese during a fight'.

With creatures like Miasma I see great potential with her joining the ranks of the Plaguebringer. Her gift could greatly help that deity, the deity I had originally planned to serve. But that is all in the past and not something that will be discussed in this article.

It was near impossible to find out how to convert Miasma's farts into a bomb. I consider the discovery of how to my finest achievement.

The hardest part was finding a way to trap Miasma's fumes into a jar. Sometimes I was a few seconds off and sometimes the force was so great that the jar was destroyed. I would like to say that she was ashamed, but I don't think that's the case.

Sometimes her need for chaos rivals my own.

But, finally, I was able to trap one of her farts into a jar and was able to study the gas. This took a few weeks as I wanted everything to be perfect. I wanted to show Seitou a fine weapon of battle. I wanted to prove myself fully to this clan.

I plan to do testing on it within the next few months. The battles that will be fought in the near future will be too important. There is no need to put pride over the needs of the clan.

Hopefully it will work and that future battle will go down in history. Hopefully it will bring the clan favor from the Shadowbinder.

BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment