Friday, December 18, 2015

Steps Being Taken to Learn about Kali's Old Clan

Steps Being Taken to Learn about Kali's Old Clan

Written by Kali

I am Kali and I used to live in a clan who served the Plaguebringer. What lovely days those were when I lived with a relatively peaceful clan. The best part was that I was free. Free to do what I wanted. Free in a mind that had never known such pain as I would later encounter.

Some creatures, I don't know where they came from, took control of everyone in my clan. Including me. For years I didn't know how it felt to take a breath on my own or how to dream without something always watching.

So how did I get to this clan?

Basically once I got free I kept running, flying, and attacking until I found a point where I stopped. The dragon who first found me...I can't fully recall, but I thank them as they brought me back. As much as I can be brought back to the dragon I used to be.

I found this clan only after I had learned control. Learned to not attack everything I saw. To help control the rage.

Seitou is working on getting a group together to investigate my old clan, even though he is going much too slowly for my tastes. I am afraid that the creatures will take me again and I will be able to do nothing against them. Also, strangely, I am afraid for whoever Seitou decides to send to investigate.

I am proud that he is considering my situation while he has a clan to run. Kaliforna has reassured me that he takes a few hours of his day to think on my former clan's situation. Sometimes he even asks me to better decide what to do.

Seitou is still deciding how the group will be put together. He is deciding if he will be in charge of it or delegate it to another dragon. Or maybe have one dragon pick the group and another dragon lead it.

He is also deciding what qualities the group will need. Such as should it be made up of warriors to find and defeat the threat. Maybe it should be made up of people from the Intelligence Department and Warrior Department. This so the threat can be both analyzed and destroyed.

It seems Elfangor is the strongest candidate for the group at the moment.

BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment