Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Medical Department is Doing Better than Ever

Medical Department is Doing Better than Ever

Written by Herbie

Being the Head of a department is extremely stressful. Anything that goes wrong is your fault. If your department members act badly, it is your fault. I wish I couldn't read minds as whenever I go by Seitou I feel the stress he has on a daily basis.

I couldn't stand having that kind of stress. It's bad enough feeling it.

And being the only member of your department? It is a whole other area of stress.

When I was the only doctor, it was always my duty to check up on every single ailment. If there was a disease running through the clan it was up to me, and only me, to deal with it. I don't know how I survived those days. I just thank the Shadowbinder for accepting me to her service and helping me during those times.

Suffice it to say that I was more than excited when MaryGraham became a doctor. Finally I had someone to help me with the difficult task of taking care of the clan. She was nervous at first and became better as time went on.

True, she still retains that nervous air but she is more than capable as a doctor.

Ellimist is the only one of us three to truly be confident. I sometimes worry that she will try to overthrow me. But, reading her mind, I know that she admires how well I do things. She doesn't seek to overthrow me.

That is more of Crayak, her mate's, thing.

Ellimist and MaryGraham have helped to take the Medical Department to the next level.

Finally, I will give a thanks to Metis. She is the only dragon that is doing the psychological evaluations. While the clan prides itself on having the best genes, Seitou also realizes that all clan members must think the same.

Yes, there can be differences among us, but we must always have the same end goals in sight. The ability to work together while that alliance is fragile. It is a great thing to see when it works out perfectly.

Metis helps to make sure all dragons fit together in the clan.

BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment