Saturday, November 28, 2015

Creation of the Yun-Harla Department

Creation of the Yun-Harla Department

Written by Seitou

I know my clan, that myself and Kaliforna started a long time ago, is always in need of growth. It is always in need of adapting to the changing world of Sornieth. Sometimes we don't need things at certain times and then that changes.

Being a servant of the Shadowbinder makes one very aware of this fact. Our deity is a trickster, ever changing and hiding in the shadows. We should also learn from her the fact of being prepared before hand. To hide in the shadows our greatest developments until a fit time to deploy them.

Sometimes changes come in the form of a dragon who shows you something you were missing. That is where Vergere comes in.

When I first saw her I knew that she was very talented in magic, she could be a powerful spellcaster. My initial decision was to make her a warrior. A powerful dragon like her would be deadly on the battlefield.

Provide my clan with an extra edge that the others wouldn't see coming.

Luckily Kaliforna, my loving wife, saw another option. Another way. A way that was not there before.

Vergere is a unique dragon, able to find a peace with the world that many cannot. To use a power that could overpower a normal dragon. I did not know then, nor do I know now, if that power could be contained.

But I decided to make a new department for her and dragons like her.

The Yun-Harla Deparmtnet is for helping to decide quarrels inside the clan. While I would like to believe the best in my clanmates, I know differences can occur and must be resolved quickly. If not, then things will escalate to a stunning degree.

The Yun-Harla Department is also to be used when there is a diplomat needed, but all of my diplomats are busy.

Finally, the Yun-Harla Department is to be used for only the fiercest battles. When we need to show our enemies all that we have.

Vergere is, of course, the head of this department and I believe she can lead it well.

BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment