Wednesday, January 13, 2016

No Farting Rule

No Farting Rule

Written by Metis

I am a Tundra. The only Tundra in the clan now that Kaliforna has been transformed into a Nocturne by the glorious power of the Shadowbinder. My breed, and my mother's former breed, has a keen sense of smell.

A Tundra's sense of smell is nearly as important to it as a Pearlcatcher's pearl is to that breed. It defines us and helps with our memory. While I am smarter than the average Tundra, I tend to fill my hut with scents that help me remember certain things.

This is why Miasma's farts are so terrible. I can smell them like no one else can. While others are driven to revulsion, I am driven to near insanity.

Sometimes I have to stop what I'm doing and rest for a few hours. Writing this article I am shivering at the memories of her farts.

Miasma's farts are beyond useful on the battlefield, no one can deny that, but there is no place for them when she is in the clan's territory. There is no need for me to wake up suffocating just because she felt bored that day.

And for all those who doubt that she tends to fart for pranks: why does she usually fart near dragons that have annoyed her?

Myself and Jash seem to get the brunt of it. I feel sorrier for Jash as Miasma tends to break up training seasons that way. Luckily the Head of the Assassins Department seems to be working on something so that Miasma's farts won't be a problem for long.

Unless there are strict no farting rules, I will use my own magic to stop Miasma from farting while inside the clan's territory. I cannot promise how harsh my own spells will be against her. Depends how I'm feeling that day, you could say.

I will probably create spells so that Miasma can't come anywhere within my smelling range.

If there are no farting areas, I will stay in those and let Miasma go about her day.

BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment