Tuesday, June 28, 2016

He Needs To Decide

He Needs to Decide

Written by Elfangor

Kali has proven herself to be a valuable member of the clan. Her position in the Assassins Department has done a good job at having her focusing herself. She isn't better, not by a long shot, but at least she isn't as feral as before.

When I look at her I wonder about her former clan. Kali, at least, is free and able to take control of her life. Her former clanmates don't have that luxury and are forced to live their lives as slaves in their own bodies.

I sometimes wonder if there is anything that can be done for her former clanmates. But I can only wonder as nothing is being done.

Some days I wake up and yearn for Kali's clan to finally be dealt with. Some days I wake up and wonder why nothing has been done for her former home. She is such a beaten creature that she deserves justice for all that has been done against her and her birth clan.

However, I do know that running a clan is not an easy task and Seitou has a lot of things to deal with on a daily basis. I can barely deal with my own department on some days and he has to make all the departments function together.

With the addition of Scourge to the clan, he has to deal with at least one member being gone a good majority of the time. When she is gone there is a large period where he can't control her. Not that I think anyone can truly convince her to do things except AlexanderIsaacs and Jorah.

So I can understand that Seitou is busy with clan business and can't spare time to make a group to find out about Kali's former clan. That knowledge doesn't always make me happy, but it does keep me calm.

I have become so tired of waiting that I have been considering starting the team myself. I even have a list in my head of who would be good for the team and what specialties the team should include. Birchurawkp has even helped me sort some of my ideas out. I think they may even help me with talking to Seitou about my ideas.

In the meantime I will focus on my clan duties.

BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment