Friday, June 10, 2016

A More Powerful Psychic

A More Powerful Psychic

Written by Herbie

One of my innate abilities is mind reading, a psychic power I was given at birth. A power that, I believe, allows me to better perform the tasks needed of me as a medic/healer in Seitou's clan. A power that allows me to work great good.

When a dragon is in too much pain I can simply look into their minds to get a better idea of what is ailing them. This is especially useful when I am dealing with treating dragons on the battlefield where there isn't much time for talk.

I love to please my friends and will do my best to make them happy. I guess if I was more inclined I could be a psychiatrist and help people with the emotions they don't consciously think about.

But I have an overwhelming weakness that my fellow clanmates tend to point out. I like to please people and loathe to talk about any bad news. This has led rumors to circulate, sometimes to devastating effects.

I don't like people to feel bad and I try my best to make sure everyone has a great day. It is a weakness that makes it so that me being a powerful psychic doesn't mean much in important matters. If I want to tell someone something like a clanmate will betray us, I won't as the fear and chaos that would cause in someone like Seitou would be unimaginable.

So after awhile a plan was made so that a more powerful psychic would be made so that all my weaknesses would be replaced by great strengths.

The Jay Project will produce that psychic. Jay will be a male Ridgeback with either crystal, facet, or gembound genes. This is because my psychic powers will be transferred best that way. My future son will do the things I cannot and will never be able to.

This project has been going on for a long time and I can't wait until it is finally finished. I pray to the Shadowbinder each day for its completion.

BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment