Tuesday, February 2, 2016

How to be a Lady's Man

How to be a Lady's Man

Written by Marco

When I was approached to do an article for the clan's newspaper I knew there was only one article I could write. One topic that only I, Marco, could give any justice to. Now, I know, I am not in a relationship and so some may say that I shouldn't write this.

I say that they are wrong!

Being a lady's man has nothing to do with relationships, but how well you fare with womankind. And, I must say, that is what I excel in. Many in my clan are profoundly impressed by my skills as a tactician and they also adore how well I pick up them ladies.

I have decided to give my main secrets away to help you, the reader.

Even though you're trying to get lucky, you need to respect the woman of your desires. So there are some rules you need to follow.

First, you need to see if the woman is worth pursuing. This means you have to make sure that she is available. Her using you as a rebound is not recommended. Well, depending on the type of relationship you want to form with her.

Second, you need to make sure that you appear often in the woman's life. Not to the point that you're stalking her, but becoming involved with similar causes as her would be wise. Unless those causes are making the way for the Shade to take full control over Sornieth.

Thirdly, be friendly towards her. If you only becomes friends with no action in the nest, you may be privy to her friends who you may have better success with.

While you are chasing the dragoness of your desires, please remember a few things.

First, stop when they say no. While it is highly romantic when a dragon pursues the dragon of his dreams, there comes a point when it can become very stalker-like. You do not want this to happen or else your reputation will be ruined!

Second, don't make her uncomfortable. You want to do the do with her, not make her cringe whenever she hears your name. You want to be kind to the woman-folk, not become a menace to them.

Thirdly, don't make it seem like your relationship is something that it's not. If you're only looking to spend the weekend with them, make sure they know that. Some dragonesses prefer that, anyways.

 BACK 

No comments:

Post a Comment