Thursday, May 19, 2016

Now There Are Spies

Now There Are Spies

Written by Mustafar

There are many secrets in Sornieth. Some held by the lowliest of dragons and others by the highest of deities. Secrets are what gives a dragon power and knowing secrets is what will bring another down. It seems many mistake force as the way of ultimate control.

That is a dangerous fallacy to believe.

If you know what buttons to press on a dragon, fighting can be avoided all together. Manipulation is a lovely thing to behold.

Seitou's Clan didn't have anything to my standards when I arrived. There was an Assassin's Department but I didn't want to be involved with that as I find causing death to be too easy. I could cause many to fall if I wished, but how blunt the act is makes me find it highly distasteful.

My leader, Seitou, did allow me to start a group of spies which is a division in the Intelligence Department. According to Jademoon, it was a division that he was planning for some time and was beyond glad that I had finally come along to be the head of it.

The first dragon I allowed into becoming a spy was Max. I am beyond grateful that the Shadowbinder has graced me with such a dragon. The Imperial came from a destroyed clan and had recently broken away from her former lover. After some time in the clan she reconnected with Chloe and now the pair are closer than ever.

Max has the ability to create alternate realities, lesser dragons would call it time travel, which makes her more than valuable as a spy. She also doesn't like to kill which means I have the perfect student now.

In the future I hope to amass even more talented individuals like her.

Me and my spies can go many places that others can't. We can pretend to be whatever is needed for the mission. We also don't leave a trail of bodies behind like the Assassins. We are here to serve.

Maybe me and my spies can look into Kali's former clan to see what's going on. Of course I'd want another spy or two before I'd suggest Seitou would use us. I don't need a part of the clan to become extinct due to poor planning.

BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment